Episode 225 - The Epic Justin Wren
Listen to this Episode
- Use the code "warrior" for a discount on the great t-shirts at suredesigntshirts.com
- DRUNKEN TAOIST T-SHIRTS FEATURING IKKYU SOJUN!!!!! ORDER YOURS NOW!!!!! Straight from Bolelli's perverted brain, through the artistic hand of Savannah Em, here are the new Drunken Taoist t-shirts: http://www.danielebolelli.com/drunken-taoist-podcast-t-shirts-pre-order/. For any questions, email me at [email protected].
- My mom's book about James Weddell (see episode 30) If you are interested, check it out here: http://amzn.to/N2Logr.
- Daisy House released their album. Check them out here: daisyhouse.bandcamp.com.
- Daniele's books: NEW BOOK JUST RELEASED! "NOT AFRAID" If you click on any of the covers at this site www.danielebolelli.com, it'll take you straight to the Amazon page. AN AUDIOBOOK VERSION OF “NOT AFRAID” IS AVAILABLE HERE: danielebolelli.com/downloads/not-afraid-audiobook/.
- THE TAOIST LECTURE SERIES IS HERE!!!!!! Get yours here: danielebolelli.com/downloads/taoist-lectures
- If you are interested in kiva.org, please contact Rich: [email protected]
And please check out my public Facebook page
DANIELE's HISTORICAL PODCAST IS HERE! Please subscribe: www.historyonfirepodcast.com
Thank you for the wine to Aum Cellars
Contact Savannah Em at [email protected] if you are interested in the Ikkyu Scroll
If you are in the market for martial arts mats, please check out zebraathletics.com
Thank you to grasslandbeef.com!
Check out the great wines from Materra Wines
Today, our guest is one of the most incredible human beings out there, the inimitable Justin Wren. We chat about challenging John Danaher to a death match, Miyamoto Musashi, applying martial arts principles to life, bullying in school, discovering wrestling, winning a state championship almost by chance, "for most of my career, I was fighting against people, when in reality I was supposed to fight for people", fear of public speaking, quitting pro MMA in his prime, "The Big Pygmy", becoming strong so as to help others struggling, https://fightfortheforgotten.org/, and much more!
Please show some love to our sponsor for this episode. Today we are sponsored by Shortform. To get 5 days of unlimited access and an additional 20% discount on the annual subscription, join Shortform through my special link https://www.shortform.com/drunken.