Episode 181 - Strong Opinions Based on Minimal Evidence
Listen to this Episode
- Thank you to Aubrey Marcus from Onnit! If you are in the market for supplements, workout gear, or great foods, use our own podcast link for a discount with Onnit by going to www.onnit.com/taoist.
- Use the code "warrior" for a discount on the great t-shirts at suredesigntshirts.com
- DRUNKEN TAOIST T-SHIRTS FATURING IKKYU SOJUN!!!!! ORDER YOURS NOW!!!!! Straight from Bolelli's perverted brain, through the artistic hand of Savannah Em, here are the new Drunken Taoist t-shirts: http://www.danielebolelli.com/drunken-taoist-podcast-t-shirts-pre-order/. For any questions, email me at [email protected].
- My mom's book about James Weddell (see episode 30) If you are interested, check it out here: http://amzn.to/N2Logr.
- If you are in dire need of chocolate the code "daniele" gets you a discount on the food of the gods (chocolate!) www.coracaoconfections.com.
- Daisy House released their album. Check them out here: daisyhouse.bandcamp.com.
- Daniele's books: NEW BOOK JUST RELEASED! "NOT AFRAID" If you click on any of the covers at this site www.danielebolelli.com, it'll take you straight to the Amazon page. AN AUDIOBOOK VERSION OF “NOT AFRAID” IS AVAILABLE HERE: danielebolelli.com/downloads/not-afraid-audiobook/.
- THE TAOIST LECTURE SERIES IS HERE!!!!!! Get yours here: danielebolelli.com/downloads/taoist-lectures
- If you are interested in kiva.org, please contact Rich: [email protected]
And please check out my public Facebook page
DANIELE's HISTORICAL PODCAST IS HERE! Please subscribe: www.historyonfirepodcast.com
Thank you for the wine to Aum Cellars
Contact Savannah Em at [email protected] if you are interested in the Ikkyu Scroll
If you train in Jiujitsu (or any other sport for that matter), check out the knee braces at nevertapgear.com
And the Tomoe Gozen rash guard designed by Savannah: Tomoe Gozen Rashguard
Thanks to www.dynastyforge.comfor the amazing swords!
Thank you to grasslandbeef.com!
Thank you to www.snowroast.com for their delicious coffee. Use the code TAO18 for a 15% discount!
It's a "Rich and Daniele" episode. Today we play with: Daniele's weird dream, Rich adventures with luminescent blue waves, sleep schedule during the pandemic, eliminating commuting while reducing the burning of fossil fuels, the problem with strong opinions based on minimal evidence, the politics of corona virus, the problems with taking questioning authority a bit too far, conspiracy theories, the death of expertise and agreed upon facts, how to tell if someone is a trustworthy source, good conservation practices, and much, much more.