Episode 173 - Aaron Alexander
Listen to this Episode
- Thank you to Aubrey Marcus from Onnit! If you are in the market for supplements, workout gear, or great foods, use our own podcast link for a discount with Onnit by going to www.onnit.com/taoist.
- Use the code "warrior" for a discount on the great t-shirts at suredesigntshirts.com
- DRUNKEN TAOIST T-SHIRTS FEATURING IKKYU SOJUN!!!!! ORDER YOURS NOW!!!!! Straight from Bolelli's perverted brain, through the artistic hand of Savannah Em, here are the new Drunken Taoist t-shirts: http://www.danielebolelli.com/drunken-taoist-podcast-t-shirts-pre-order/. For any questions, email me at [email protected].
- My mom's book about James Weddell (see episode 30) If you are interested, check it out here: http://amzn.to/N2Logr.
- If you are in dire need of chocolate the code "daniele" gets you a discount on the food of the gods (chocolate!) www.coracaoconfections.com.
- Daisy House released their album. Check them out here: daisyhouse.bandcamp.com.
- Daniele's books: NEW BOOK JUST RELEASED! "NOT AFRAID" If you click on any of the covers at this site www.danielebolelli.com, it'll take you straight to the Amazon page. AN AUDIOBOOK VERSION OF “NOT AFRAID” IS AVAILABLE HERE: danielebolelli.com/downloads/not-afraid-audiobook/.
- THE TAOIST LECTURE SERIES IS HERE!!!!!! Get yours here: danielebolelli.com/downloads/taoist-lectures
- If you are interested in kiva.org, please contact Rich: [email protected]
And please check out my public Facebook page
DANIELE's HISTORICAL PODCAST IS HERE! Please subscribe: www.historyonfirepodcast.com
Thank you for the wine to Aum Cellars
Contact Savannah Em at [email protected] if you are interested in the Ikkyu Scroll
THIS EPISODE IS ALSO BROUGHT TO YOU BY the podcast "Keep Coming Back: Real Stories of Sobriety and Recovery." Please check it out wherever you listen to podcasts. And here is their website: http://keepcomingbackpodcast.com
If you train in Jiujitsu (or any other sport for that matter), check out the knee braces at nevertapgear.com
And the Tomoe Gozen rash guard designed by Savannah: Tomoe Gozen Rashguard
Thanks to www.dynastyforge.comfor the amazing swords!
Thank you to grasslandbeef.com!
Thank you to www.snowroast.com for their delicious coffee. Use the code TAO18 for a 15% discount!
Aaron Alexander returns for another visit—this time he returns as a published author. Today we chat about his book, ego, Azog the Defiler's sexual zen, the Merrymount colony in the 1600s, healthy vs. unhealthy uses of social media, Viktor Frankl, verbal and non-verbal communication, the transformation of knowledge into wisdom, and much more.