Episode 63 - Nic Gregoriades and Dynamic Balance
Listen to this Episode
- "Fuck pain. Fuck heartbreak. I'm still in love with life"
- If you ever use razors, please check out www.harrys.com and use the code "tao"
- Thank you to our sponsors, Chris O'Dell from Datsusara, and Aubrey Marcus from Onnit. If you are interested in computer bags, backpacks, gi, and other hemp products www.dsgear.com. Use the code "daniele" at checkout for a discount.
- Also, here's the awesome Datsusara animation of a Drunken Taoist episode by Paul Klawiter: www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwQcEm6cioM.
- If you are in the market for supplements, workout gear, or great foods, use our own podcast link for a discount with Onnit by going to www.onnit.com/taoist.
- Use the code "warrior" for a discount on the great t-shirts at suredesigntshirts.com.
- Welcome our new affiliate sponsor Club W! If you like wine, please check out clubw.com/taoist and give them a try.
- And welcome to Ting! Please check out if they can save you $ on your phone bill. Drunken Taoist listeners will get $ 25 off upon signing up. tao.ting.com
- NEW DRUNKEN TAOIST T-SHIRTS!!!!! Straight from Bolelli's perverted brain, through the artistic hand of Savannah Em, here are the new Drunken Taoist t-shirts: http://www.danielebolelli.com/drunken-taoist-podcast-t-shirts-pre-order/. If you thought our previous t-shirt was risky, you haven't seen anything yet. In addition to our traditional Drunken Taoist logo t-shirt, which are always in stock and ready to ship, we are now taking pre-orders for the new design. See if you can spot yours truly, Iz, Duncan Trussell, Friedrich Nietzsche, Ikkyu Sojun, Tom Robbins, Shiva and Ganesh, Dionysus and Pan, Rich Evirs, Savannah Em, Buddha (or, what's left of him) in the midst of the Dionysian revelries taking place in the forest. Thank you to the epic Savannah Em for the art and to Bennett Grunberg from Sure Design for his support with this. For any questions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- My mom just published a book about James Weddell (see episode 30) If you are interested, check it out here: http://amzn.to/N2Logr.
- If you are in dire need of chocolate, audiobooks or awesome t-shirts, check our affiliates:
- Daisy House released their album. Check them out here: daisyhouse.bandcamp.com.
- MY NEW BOOK IS IN STORES!!!!!! It's entitled "Create Your Own Religion" and features endorsements by Joe Rogan, Mike Vallely, Ben Harper, Shannon Lee and Tom Robbins. If you click on the cover at this site www.danielebolelli.com, it'll take you straight to the Amazon page.
- THE TAOIST LECTURE SERIES IS HERE!!!!!! Get yours here: danielebolelli.com/downloads/taoist-lectures
- If you are interested in kiva.org, please contact Rich: email@example.com
And please check out my public Facebook page
- From fleeing genocide to South Africa to London
- The internet and the NBA Finals
- The joys and pains of L.A.
- A lesson in South African history
- Thoughts on Barack Obama
- Politics and The Wire
- Evil manipulation vs. enlightened manipulation
- Renewable energy: if only we could turn the energy of all the assholes in the world into something that can power up my computer
- The real story of Pocahontas
- Disney screenwriters should be in charge of the universe. Real history sucks.
- Karma: empowering concepts vs. blaming the victim
- Bowing to the only true Messiah, Dan Carlin
- Abandoning the notion that we live in a fair universe
- Human history looks more like Game of Thrones than a Disney movie
- The mushroom trip from hell
- All about balance
- Daniele hates edibles
- Smoking weed before lunch: bad idea. The podcast with David Seaman.
- Nic smoking with Joe Rogan
- The Journey Podcast
- Nic's jiujitsu background
- Nic the Nomad
- Jiujitsu Brotherhood
- The balance of parenting
- Mark Cheng and parenting
- Screw balance... give me some strippers and coke
- www.jiujitsubrotherhood.com and www.thejourneypodcast.com @jjBrotherhood