- Thank you to Chris Odell from Datsusara! If you are interested in computer bags, backpacks, gi, and other hemp products www.dsgear.com. Here's the awesome Datsusara animation of a Drunken Taoist episode by Paul Klawiter: www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwQcEm6cioM
- Thank you to Aubrey Marcus from Onnit! If you are in the market for supplements, workout gear, or great foods, use our own podcast link for a discount with Onnit by going to www.onnit.com/taoist.
- Use the code "warrior" for a discount on the great t-shirts at suredesigntshirts.com
- if you shop on Amazon, please use our link on the donate page of this site. OR this one: http://amzn.to/10N96md.
- DRUNKEN TAOIST T-SHIRTS FEATURING IKKYU SOJUN!!!!! ORDER YOURS NOW!!!!! Straight from Bolelli's perverted brain, through the artistic hand of Savannah Em, here are the new Drunken Taoist t-shirts: http://www.danielebolelli.com/drunken-taoist-podcast-t-shirts-pre-order/. Thank you to the epic Savannah Em for the art and to Bennett Grunberg from Sure Design for his support with this. For any questions, email me at email@example.com.
- My mom's book about James Weddell (see episode 30) If you are interested, check it out here: http://amzn.to/N2Logr.
- If you are in dire need of chocolate, audiobooks or awesome t-shirts, check our affiliates:
- Daisy House released their album. Check them out here: daisyhouse.bandcamp.com.
- Daniele's books: NEW BOOK JUST RELEASED! "NOT AFRAID" If you click on any of the covers at this site www.danielebolelli.com, it'll take you straight to the Amazon page. AN AUDIOBOOK VERSION OF “NOT AFRAID” IS AVAILABLE HERE: danielebolelli.com/downloads/not-afraid-audiobook/.
- THE TAOIST LECTURE SERIES IS HERE!!!!!! Get yours here: danielebolelli.com/downloads/taoist-lectures
- Interested in Martial Arts? Check out Daniele's instructional on leglocks: https://leglocks.vhx.tv
- If you are interested in kiva.org, please contact Rich: firstname.lastname@example.org
And please check out my public Facebook page
DANIELE's HISTORICAL PODCAST IS HERE! Please subscribe: www.historyonfirepodcast.com
Thank you for the wine to Aum Cellars
The Conan Rash Guard
Contact Savannah Em at email@example.com if you are interested in the Ikkyu Scroll
THIS EPISODE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY BlueChew.com.
BlueChew.com brings you the first chewable with the same FDA-approved active ingredients as Viagra and Cialis so you know they work.
BlueChew is prescribed online and ships straight to your door in a discreet package, so no in-person doctor’s visit, no waiting in the pharmacy. Promo code DRUNK (and $ 5 for shipping) lets you try it for FREE!
PLEASE CHECK OUT the CBD oils from Kannaway. All CBD products are from organic, non-GMO European HEMP grown on generational family farms. The products all have a triple authenticated process guaranteeing you're getting exactly what you are paying for. Because all of the CBD is from hemp and NOT cannabis, it is legal to use and possess in all 50 states AND Europe! Now you can get 100% THC-free CBD oil from hemp, delivered to your door in all 50 of the Unites States and the whole of Europe. Please check them out at: https://kannaway.com/2496006
MMA GYM in LA: Check out https://fightsciencemma.com/
If you train in Jiujitsu (or any other sport for that matter), check out the knee braces at nevertapgear.com
And the Tomoe Gozen rash guard designed by Savannah: Tomoe Gozen Rashguard
Thanks to www.dynastyforge.comfor the amazing swords!
The "Iz Moment":
- Duncan Trussell's Sure Design commercials
- The voice of the 9 year old, 'What's a tranny?'
- Kids: people with less experience and smaller vocabulary
- Learning how to drink
- Being drunk: no justification for shitty behavior
- Why the gap between ideals and behavior?
- Doing what you say: a low and yet uncommon bar
The Storytelling Moment:
- Rocky Mountain Savage and mountain lions
- One shot—just like Eminem
The "Ask Bolelli" Corner:
- On the ethics of breaking oaths
- Thinking long and hard before giving your word
- 99% is not good enough when it comes to giving your word
- Making a book deadline in the midst of death & tragedy. Because death & tragedy has no excuse to break your word
- A sweet fuck up, but still a fuck up
- How '50 Things' led to the JRE, how the JRE led to Drunken Taoist and History on Fire
- How to make a living without selling out
- Play your cards well, but you still need to be lucky
- Trying four paths in the hope that one works
- Daniele's "career" path
- Selling out and literary agents
- It'd be more honest to sexually please guys at truck stop
- Writing to me is about passion and self expression, not ghost writers and NY Times bestsellers
The "I Have a Dream" Corner:
- Savannah's dream: being a hero while having sex
- A dreamy version of the Drunken Taoist logo
- Thank you to Savannah's Sponsors: