Episode 5 - Chris Odell & Adam Scorgie: Legalize It Already!
Listen to this Episode
Today's guests are Chris Odell, owner of Datsusara, and Adam Scorgie, producer of "The Union" and several other films.
Among the highlights of the day:
- My nerdy Lord of the Rings winter ritual
- The Hamletic dilemma: work out or watch "The Union" with a joint and chocolate cake?
- We finally found out why Canadians like our podcast (hint: weed may have something to do with it)
- Somebody get me to Vancouver, please
- You smoked your first joint with your mom?!?
- Our collective envy pours on Adam when we find out that his dad owned a bar and a strip club
- Jesus the hemp grower?
- Adam is a damn communist and needs to be deported
- Ronald Reagan about Marijuana being "the most dangerous drug" in America, and other pearls of idiocy
- Chris & Adam preaching about the wonders of industrial hemp and about the ugly politics of keeping it illegal
- Most doctors are glorified drug dealers
- Newborns look funky because they are drugged out of their minds
Adam Scorgie's twitter: @AdamScoreG
Chris Odell's twitter: @DSGear