Episode 45 - Arthur Rosenfeld, Yunrou, and the Spiritual Swat Team
Listen to this Episode
- "Fuck pain. Fuck heartbreak. I'm still in love with life"
- Thank you to our sponsors, Chris O'Dell from Datsusara, and Aubrey Marcus from Onnit. If you are interested in computer bags, backpacks, gi, and other hemp products www.dsgear.com. Use the code "daniele" at checkout for a discount.
- Also, here's the awesome Datsusara animation of a Drunken Taoist episode by Paul Klawiter: www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwQcEm6cioM.
- If you are in the market for supplements, workout gear, or great foods, use our own podcast link for a discount with Onnit by going to www.onnit.com/taoist.
- Use the code "warrior" for a discount on the great t-shirts at suredesigntshirts.com.
- NEW DRUNKEN TAOIST T-SHIRTS!!!!! Straight from Bolelli's perverted brain, through the artistic hand of Savannah Em, here are the new Drunken Taoist t-shirts: http://www.danielebolelli.com/drunken-taoist-podcast-t-shirts-pre-order/. If you thought our previous t-shirt was risky, you haven't seen anything yet. In addition to our traditional Drunken Taoist logo t-shirt, which are always in stock and ready to ship, we are now taking pre-orders for the new design. See if you can spot yours truly, Iz, Duncan Trussell, Friedrich Nietzsche, Ikkyu Sojun, Tom Robbins, Shiva and Ganesh, Dionysus and Pan, Rich Evirs, Savannah Em, Buddha (or, what's left of him) in the midst of the Dionysian revelries taking place in the forest. Thank you to the epic Savannah Em for the art and to Bennett Grunberg from Sure Design for his support with this. For any questions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- My mom just published a book about James Weddell (see episode 30) If you are interested, check it out here: http://amzn.to/N2Logr.
- If you are in dire need of chocolate, audiobooks or awesome t-shirts, check our affiliates:
- Daisy House released their album. Check them out here: daisyhouse.bandcamp.com.
- MY NEW BOOK IS IN STORES!!!!!! It's entitled "Create Your Own Religion" and features endorsements by Joe Rogan, Mike Vallely, Ben Harper, Shannon Lee and Tom Robbins. If you click on the cover at this site www.danielebolelli.com, it'll take you straight to the Amazon page.
- A lecture series about Taoism is done! Check out the next episodes for updates.
- If you are interested in kiva.org, please contact Rich: email@example.com
If you have a moment, please do us a solid and fill out our listener survey. This will help us learn more about how you listen to the show and will ultimately help us create a better podcast. http://thedrunkentaoist.com/survey
- The Spiritual Swat Team
- 108 Points about What's Wrong with the World and What To Do about It
- Yin is good until the time it's not
- Overpopulation and the lesson of the ten turtles
- That's not Zen. That's bullshit
- Different individuals say the same thing, and I agree with one and disagree with the next
- Religion is someone else's direct experience. Spirituality is your own
- Human dominion over plants and animals
- The Gnostic idea of the God of the Old Testament being very real and being a demon
- A positive transformation in environmental Christian theology
- Ocean genocide
- A call to action
- The bodhisattva approach
- MRI and meditation
- The interconnectedness of life on earth
- Arthur on Miyamoto Musashi
- Aikido and Morihei Ueshiba
- Genki Sudo "I am a lover and a fighter"
- Kazushi Sakuraba, Laughter gym, push hands
- Broadcasting and narrowcasting -- useful in different ways
- Arthur's 3 fingers are slightly different than our orgasm counting gnome's 3 fingers
- Manatee burger
- Pad Thai calls us
- Here's the website for the Spiritual Swat Team: Spiritual Swat