Episode 28 - Cannibal Dreams and Fighting Seals (the animals, not the special forces)
Listen to this Episode
- Thank you to our sponsors, Chris O'Dell from Datsusara, and Aubrey Marcus from Onnit. If you are interested in computer bags, backpacks, gi, and other hemp products www.dsgear.com. Use the code "daniele" at checkout for a discount. If you are in the market for supplements, workout gear, or great foods, use our own podcast link for a discount with Onnit by going to www.onnit.com/taoist. Also, here's the awesome Datsusara animation of a Drunken Taoist episode by Paul Klawiter: www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwQcEm6cioM.
- If you want to buy a drunken taoist t-shirt, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll check to see if we have your size and color before you pay anything.
- If you are in dire need of chocolate, audiobooks or awesome t-shirts, check our affiliates:
- The code "daniele" gets you a discount on the food of the gods (chocolate!) www.coracaoconfections.com.
- Use the code "warrior" for a discount on the great t-shirts at suredesigntshirts.com.
- And if you need audiobooks, check www.audibletrial.com/thedrunkentaoist.
- And if you shop on Amazon, please use our link on the donate page of this site. OR this one: http://amzn.to/10N96md.
- Daisy House released their album. Check them out here: daisyhouse.bandcamp.com.
- MY NEW BOOK IS IN STORES!!!!!! It's entitled "Create Your Own Religion" and features endorsements by Joe Rogan, Mike Vallely, Ben Harper, Shannon Lee and Tom Robbins. If you click on the cover at this site www.danielebolelli.com, it'll take you straight to the Amazon page.
- A lecture series about Taoism is in the works.
- If you are interested in kiva.org, please contact Rich: email@example.com
- Thank you to Cold Steel for sending us some of their amazing knives. To check out their very extensive catalog, visit http://www.coldsteel.com
Forum: we launched the Drunken Taoist forum. Check it here, start conversations and be nice to each other! thedrunkentaoist.com/forum
The "Rant of the Day":
- Drunken Taoist homework: create your own school curriculum and discover what the hell you want to do in life.
- Building an anti-quitting muscle.
- How to respond when things don't go your way.
- Daniele's most embarrassing MMA fight, and his proudest.
The "I Have A Dream" Corner:
- "Someone at school ate my nonna!" Cannibal dreams and fighting seals (the animals, not the special forces).
The "Storytelling Moment":
- Lozen, a badass Apache woman.
The "Iz Moment":
- e need to paint General Kwan pink.
- If one boyfriend is a good thing, more than one must be even better. Chris Ryan would be proud.
- Spirits kissing and waking her up.
The "Ask Bolelli" Corner:
- The Tupac-Nick Drake experiment
- Daniele's next book: a sort of memoir... about fear
- Learning to listen
- Gardening the ego