Episode 27 - Tai Chi Teacher, Writer and Taoist Monk Arthur Rosenfeld: Macho Buddha!
Listen to this Episode
- A million thanks to Aubrey Marcus and Onnit for supporting the podcast. Please familiarize yourself with the awesome stuff available by Onnit--from supplements to workout gear to great foods. Use our own podcast link for a discount by going to www.onnit.com/taoist. Show Aubrey some love and let him know he didn't make a mistake by sponsoring us.
- Please visit our sponsor's website for computer bags, backpacks, gi, and other hemp products www.dsgear.com. Use the code "daniele" at checkout for a discount. Check out the awesome Datsusara animation of a Drunken Taoist episode by Paul Klawiter: www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwQcEm6cioM.
- If you want to buy a Drunken Taoist t-shirt, email me at email@example.com and I'll check to see if we have your size and color before you pay anything.
- If you are in dire need of chocolate, audiobooks or awesome t-shirts, check our affiliates:
- The code "daniele" gets you a discount on the food of the gods (chocolate!) www.coracaoconfections.com.
- Use the code "warrior" for a discount on the great t-shirts at suredesigntshirts.com.
- And if you need audiobooks, check www.audibletrial.com/thedrunkentaoist.
- And if you shop on Amazon, please use our link on the donate page of this site. OR this one: http://amzn.to/10N96md.
- Daisy House released their album. Check them out here: daisyhouse.bandcamp.com
- MY NEW BOOK IS IN STORES!!!!!! It's entitled "Create Your Own Religion" and features endorsements by Joe Rogan, Mike Vallely, Ben Harper, Shannon Lee and Tom Robbins. If you click on the cover at this site: www.danielebolelli.com, it'll take you straight to the Amazon page.
- A lecture series about Taoism is in the works
- If you are interested in kiva.org, please contact Rich.
- Thank you to Cold Steel for sending us some of their amazing knives. To check out their very extensive catalog, visit www.coldsteel.com.
- Happy birthday Rich!!
Forum: we launched The Drunken Taoist forum. Check it here, start conversations and be nice to each other! thedrunkentaoist.com/forum.
- Writing sixteen books and having a TV show is barely more than an accident in the life of a seeker
- Questioning everything is the name of the game
- Trading time for money
- Why martial arts? From David Carradine to the Holocaust, passing through stolen lunch money
- The joys of martial arts politics. If you put one martial artist alone in a room, before too long he'll be arguing with himself.
- "I look at you and I see Moy Yat" and spits: a typical Chinese martial arts story
- Stumbling onto the Da Vinci of martial arts
- Chinese culture puzzles Daniele
- Good God, why don't you listen to Bolelli?"--the sentence that everyone on earth should be speaking
- Becoming an ordained Taoist monk
- Writing a love story about Lao Tzu
- Star Wars and Taoism
- The art of embracing simplicity while having salmon flown in from Scotland for lunch
- Government permission to reincarnate... only in China!
- Favorite translations of the tao te ching
- Arthur on the web: http://arthurrosenfeld.com and https://twitter.com/Machobuddha