Episode 15 - Using Kangaroo Balls To Pop Open A Beer with Cacilda Jethá and Chris Ryan
Listen to this Episode
- Please visit our sponsor's website for computer bags, backpacks, gi, and other hemp products www.dsgear.com. Use the code "daniele" at checkout for a discount. Check out the awesome Datsusara animation of a Drunken Taoist episode by Paul Klawiter http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwQcEm6cioM
- If you want to buy a drunken taoist t-shirt, email me at email@example.com and I'll check to see if we have your size and color before you pay anything.
- If you are in dire need of chocolate, audiobooks or awesome t-shirts, check our affiliates: The code "daniele" gets you a discount on the food of the gods (chocolate!) www.coracaoconfections.com. Use the code "warrior" for a discount on the great t-shirts at suredesigntshirts.com. And if you need audiobooks, check www.audibletrial.com/thedrunkentaoist.
- And if you shop on Amazon, please use our link on the donate page of this site
- Daisy House released their album. Check them out here daisyhouse.bandcamp.com.
- MY NEW BOOK IS IN STORES!!!!!! It's entitled "Create Your Own Religion" and features endorsements by Joe Rogan, Mike Vallely, Ben Harper, Shannon Lee and Tom Robbins. If you click on the cover at this site www.danielebolelli.com it'll take you straight to the Amazon page.
- Infinite thanks to Matt Staggs for all the help.
Forum: we just launched the Drunken Taoist forum. Check it here, start conversations and be nice to each other! http://thedrunkentaoist.com/forum/
- How Chris and Cacilda first met
- If you are going to get into a fight, drug your opponent first
- Different approaches to writing: Chris flows with the Tao, Daniele is a control freak
- Cacilda "Chris writes the way a dog takes a shit"
- Chris' next book: Civilized to Death.
- Sexual repression as a side effect of the fear of death.
- Rich does Duncan (it's not what it sounds...)
- Chris is a shame exorcist
- Those hot sheep
- Sex with robots
- Why people work out
- TV: from amazing shows to watching lesbian midget fights on Jerry Springer
- Italians have big balls
- Vancouver rules
- Rich finds out he is gay
- No one--including Daniele--can figure out why TED Talks piss off Daniele so much
- How I irreparably offended the man who helped me get my writing career started in the U.S.
- Daniele's subconscious creates a new version of Smokey Robinson's "The Track of My Tears"