Episode 14 - A Dark Journey
Listen to this Episode
- Please visit our sponsor's website for computer bags, backpacks, gi, and other hemp products www.dsgear.com. Use the code "daniele" at checkout for a discount
- If you want to buy a drunken taoist t-shirt, email me at email@example.com and I'll check to see if we have your size and color before you pay anything.
- If you are in dire need of chocolate, audiobooks or awesome t-shirts, check our affiliates: The code "daniele" gets you a discount on the food of the gods (chocolate!) www.coracaoconfections.com. Use the code "warrior" for a discount on the great t-shirts at suredesigntshirts.com. And if you need audiobooks, check www.audibletrial.com/thedrunkentaoist.
- And if you shop on Amazon, please use our link on the donate page of this site
- Daisy House released their album. Check them out here daisyhouse.bandcamp.com.
- MY NEW BOOK IS IN STORES IN APRIL!!!!!! It's entitled "Create Your Own Religion" and features endorsements by Joe Rogan, Mike Vallely, Ben Harper, Shannon Lee and Tom Robbins. If you click on the cover at this site www.danielebolelli.com it'll take you straight to the Amazon page.
Forum: we just launched the Drunken Taoist forum. Check it here, start conversations and be nice to each other! http://thedrunkentaoist.com/forum/
The "Rant of the Day":
- Let's all hate on Rich!
- Good Catholics vs. the highly disturbing history of the Catholic Church
- Daniele screws up a reference to Abbie Hoffman. The main character in the tale was Emmett Grogan, not Abbie Hoffman. Bad Daniele!
- Even when they claim to follow a religion literally, people regularly edit their sacred books to their liking.
- Carpocrates and sacred orgies
- Outlaw Jesus
- The desire to belong and its dangers.
The "Storytelling Moment":
- Rich is less than fond of "A Renegade History of the United States"
- Let us introduce you to Mr. Liver-Eating Johnson
- Daniele and his disturbing "Legends of the Fall" reincarnation tale, revenge and the moment in which you don't hear the demons screaming
The "I Have a Dream" Corner:
- Damn, Daniele... you have issues...
The "Ask Bolelli" Corner:
- Why do you like history? The non-PC version