Episode 244 - Sav's Zen Wisdom
Listen to this Episode
Today, we chat about Savannah's Zen wisdom, John Milius' parenting advice, the MMA of human relationships, Iz starting high school, Emo Philips' killer joke, why dehumanizing people embracing ideas we don't like is not a good idea, Sitting Bull, victim blaming vs. not taking personal responsibility, idealism vs. pragmatism, the short story "Soothing Grief and Headhunting", Bill Maher (he sucks), my dog's philosophy, and much more!
Please, check out all the new things I started (a YouTube page for History on Fire, Substack, Patreon, Instagram, etc.). All the links are at https://linktr.ee/danielebolelli
- Daniele's books: "NOT AFRAID" If you click on any of the covers at this site www.danielebolelli.com, it'll take you straight to the Amazon page. AN AUDIOBOOK VERSION OF “NOT AFRAID” IS AVAILABLE HERE: danielebolelli.com/downloads/not-afraid-audiobook/.
- Check out the Taoist Lecture Series! Download it here: danielebolelli.com/downloads/taoist-lectures
- Contact Savannah Em at [email protected] if you are interested in the Ikkyu Scroll
- If you are in the market for martial arts mats, please check out zebraathletics.com
- Thank you for the wine to Aum Cellars
- Check out the great wines from Materra Wines
- Bison is some of the healthiest meat you could possibly eat. Get yours at DakotaPureBison.com. Get a discount by using code HOF10 at checkout.
And please check out my public Facebook page