Episode 243 - My Mother, Gloria Mattioni
Listen to this Episode
Today, our guest is my mother, Gloria Mattioni, author of the book "California Sister." In this episode, we chat about the pros and cons of fiction and non-fiction, grief, how addressing trauma may or may not pay off, writing as therapy, writing strategies, right to die, euthanasia, and much more! Here's the link to her book: https://www.amazon.com/California-Sister-Gloria-Mattioni-ebook/dp/B0B34L213S/ and her website: www.gloriamattioni.com
Please, check out all the new things I started (a YouTube page for History on Fire, Substack, Patreon, Instagram, etc.). All the links are at https://linktr.ee/danielebolelli
- Daniele's books: "NOT AFRAID" If you click on any of the covers at this site www.danielebolelli.com, it'll take you straight to the Amazon page. AN AUDIOBOOK VERSION OF “NOT AFRAID” IS AVAILABLE HERE: danielebolelli.com/downloads/not-afraid-audiobook/.
- Check out the Taoist Lecture Series! Download it here: danielebolelli.com/downloads/taoist-lectures
- Contact Savannah Em at [email protected] if you are interested in the Ikkyu Scroll
- If you are in the market for martial arts mats, please check out zebraathletics.com
- Thank you for the wine to Aum Cellars
- Check out the great wines from Materra Wines
- Bison is some of the healthiest meat you could possibly eat. Get yours at DakotaPureBison.com. Get a discount by using code HOF10 at checkout.
And please check out my public Facebook page